Etna 600 Pizza Oven With Door
The Etna 600 Wood Burning Pizza Oven is the embodiment of a classic Italian stone pizza oven. Hand built with pride, beautifully designed and compact, the Etna 600 wood burning pizza oven is not only perfect for making artisan pizzas at home, but will also make a wonderful centrepiece in any garden. Based on the traditional Italian wood fired oven shape, the Etna 600 oven is the most aesthetically pleasing on the market.
With the ability to reach temperatures of around 500°c, our high quality oven will cook 1 large or 2 x 10 inch pizzas in under 2 minutes. Its heat retaining refractory material will keep a consistent temperature for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
What’s more, the Etna 600 is fully built and insulated. This allows the it to get up to temperature much faster. So simply place some wood in the oven, light it and get cooking!
But don’t think that pizzas are your only party piece here! The flat refractory bottom of the Etna 600 will happily bake bread, slow roast your favourite meats and vegetables, smoke fish or ribs and even bake a batch of brownies! There really isn’t a lot the Etna 600 won’t allow you to cook.
As the heat from the oven subsides, you can all gather round and use its warmth as a patio heater as the night draws in.
- The Etna 600 has the internal cooking floor diameter of 600mm
- At an approximate weight of 120-130kg, its fairly light compared to most ovens on the market.
- The cooking floor is made with a high grade refractory and pure clay tiles are embedded for a cleaner surface to cook from.
- The oven itself is made from a special high grade refractory mix that can take up to1200 degrees centigrade of heat.
The oven itself is made of 3 layers.
- The refractory dome
- Refractory floor with set clay tiles.
- A high grade ceramic fibre blanket for insulation. Which contains the heat from the oven dome giving you a more economical burn so you wont use to much fuel.
- A render cap to to enclose the blanket and seal the dome to make it one whole unit.